- Are you looking for the best way to market and brand your product or company?
- Are you an entrepreneur trying to start or scale your small business?
- Do you want business advice from an award-winning, highly sought after business expert that created and ran his own global brand to $6 billion in sales?
Here's your opportunity to sit down 1-on-1, face-to-face with Daymond John to talk about your business.
About Daymond John
- Led the global fashion brand FUBU as the company's CEO & Founder to over $6 billion in sales
- Star of ABC’s Emmy-nominated business show Shark Tank
- Pioneer of product integration in music videos, music, and TV
- Motivational business speaker for entrepreneurship, marketing, and negotiations
- Works with celebrities, companies, and entrepreneurs on brand management and extensions as well as creating other revenue streams
- Recognized marketing and branding expert with awards such as BrandWeek Marketer of the Year, Advertising Age Marketing 1000 Award, and Ernst & Young’s Master Award of Excellence at the 2013 Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
What Is Included in a Game Changer Meeting with Daymond John?
- Pre-Meeting Deep Dive Business Assessment so Mr. John can be knowledgeable about your company prior to the meeting
- Sit down face-to-face with Daymond John to discuss starting a business, significantly increasing your company’s revenue, or any other business questions you may have
- Meeting notes from a member of Mr. John’s team
- Autographed copies of Mr. John’s best-selling business books, Display of Power and The Brand Within
- Have more questions? Check out our FAQ or email our Scheduling Team
A portion of Mr. John's meetings will go to:
The Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship's (NFTE) mission is to provide programs that inspire young people from low-income communities to stay in school, to recognize business opportunities and to plan for successful futures.
The Workshop in Business Opportunities’ (WIBO) mission is to enable small business owners and budding entrepreneurs from underserved communities to obtain financial success by starting, operating, and building successful businesses that develop economic power, provide jobs and improve communities.
- Brand & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Development
- Business Start-Ups
- Celebrity Endorsements
- Fashion & Apparel
- Innovative Sales Strategies
- Lifestyle & Entertainment Marketing
- Product Development
- Public Speaking
- Retail Distribution
- Venture Capital