- Are you an aspiring model that is trying to break into the fashion industry?
- Do you want to know what it takes to become a Victoria’s Secret Angel and one of the most recognizable faces in fashion?
- Are you trying to learn how to succeed in the fashion business?
Here's your opportunity to sit down 1-on-1, face-to-face with Selita Ebanks to talk about your career in fashion and modeling.
About Selita Ebanks
- Started her notable modeling career at the age of 17
- Modeled for high fashion brands such as Neiman Marcus and Ralph Lauren
- Featured on the cover of Esquire and Hampton Style magazines
- Appeared in both Vanity Fair and the highly acclaimed Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit Edition
- Made guest appearances on How I Met Your Mother, The Celebrity Apprentice, Kanye West’s short film Runaway, and a State Farm Insurance Commercial
- Launched her own fashion line Sass by Selita, which premiered at BET's Rip the Runway in 2012
- Most famous for her work as a Victoria's Secret Angel
- Founded and runs “Stardom Youth Foundation”, a talent school that provides career guidance to teens
- Formed “Women’s Coalition for Empowerment and Opportunity” (WCEO), a charity organization that supports women’s educational and professional programs in Sierra Leone
- Mentors and supports "Seamen’s Society of Staten Island" and "New Yorkers of Children"
What Is Included in a Game Changer Meeting with Selita Ebanks?
- Pre-Meeting Deep Dive Assessment so Ms. Ebanks can be knowledgeable about you prior to the meeting
- Sit down face-to-face with Selita Ebanks to discuss starting a business, getting involved in the fashion industry, and starting your modeling career
- Meeting notes from a member of the Game Changer Meeting team, who will be present during your meeting
A portion of Ms. Ebanks' meeting fees will go to:
The mission of Shine On Sierra Leone (SOSL) is to raise awareness on Sierra Leone’s needs and create sustainable programs to promote thriving self-sufficient communities.
- Community Activism
- Fashion Apparel & Design
- Fashion Industry
- Health & Fitness
- Interview & Audition Skills
- Modeling Industry
- Modeling Skills & Preparation
- On-Camera Hosting
- Social Entrepreneurship